About this Course
Web browsers, which display content coded in these languages, have evolved rapidly over the last few years. This course focuses on the new and advanced features of HTML5, covering how to create HTML5 and CSS3 markup that will work well on the widest possible variety of web browsers, mobile devices, and machine readers, such as search engine web crawlers. The course also demonstrates how to use advanced HTML5 multimedia features such as video, audio, and animation.
This course assumes that students are comfortable authoring web content in HTML and CSS, and are familiar with fundamental web server and content-delivery concepts, such as how content is posted on a web server and delivered to users through a browser. This course can serve as an upgrade path for developers who are experienced in older versions of HTML and CSS, or who have learned HTML content authoring fundamentals through the HTML5: Content Authoring Fundamentals course.
In this course, you will develop web content in HTML5 and CSS3 following principles of responsive web design. You will:
- Optimize HTML content to take advantage of HTML5 and CSS3 features.
- Write advanced CSS3 selectors and media queries.
- Use advanced background and border options introduced in CSS3.
- Use advanced text formatting options introduced in CSS3.
- Use HTML5 graphics and multimedia elements, including transforms, animation, audio, and video.
- Follow best practices to enable HTML content to be successfully processed by many different web browsers and machine readers.
- Lesson 1: Creating HTML5 Content
- Topic A: Develop Web Content to Follow Standards
- Topic B: Update Legacy Web Content to Meet HTML5 Requirements
- Lesson 2: Using Advanced Techniques to Select and Apply Styles
- Topic A: Use Advanced CSS Selectors
- Topic B: Provide Alternate Layouts Based On Device Characteristics
- Lesson 3: Using Advanced Background and Border Techniques
- Topic A: Use Advanced Techniques to Create Backgrounds
- Topic B: Use Advanced Techniques to Create Borders
- Lesson 4: Incorporating Advanced Text Formats
- Topic A: Use Web Fonts
- Topic B: Apply Advanced Text Styles
- Lesson 5: Adding Animation and Multimedia
- Topic A: Use 2D Transforms
- Topic B: Use Animation Styles
- Topic C: Embed Audio and Video in a Web Page
- Lesson 6: Making HTML Readable and Accessible
- Topic A: Support Various Browsers
- Topic B: Improve Markup to Benefit Human and Machine Readers
- Lectures 0
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 1 jour
- Skill level All levels
- Language English
- Students 0
- Certificate No
- Assessments Yes
- Aucun Évènement